size: 9" x 12"
price includes matting and shrinkwrapping
Explanation of symbols:
The Chinese I Ching trigram is Earth whose attributes are responsive, devoted, steadiness, caution.
The rose has been revered in many cultures as a symbol of love.
The iris was named after the Greek goddess of the rainbow because it appears in different colors.
Scallop shells have long symbolized goddesses of love.
Elaborate Celtic knots were often employed to express the course of fate.
- Rutilated quartz: “Venus Hair,” considered a love charm
- Ruby: passion
- Pearl: said in one tradition to be formed by the merging of water and moonlight
- Gold: symbol of happiness
- Rose quartz: self love
- Pink tourmaline: joy, enthusiasm
- A picture or object representing the thing, person, or concept with which you wish to improve your relationship
- Aromatherapy oils that open the heart center
- Colors: intense pink, yellow, purple
This information appears on the back of the artwork.